as promised, here is a second project – a card – using SMOOCH!
this time, i wanted to use it on black cardstock to show how well it shows up! and it only takes on coat, you don’t have to keep layering it on to get it to show up!
Clearsnap: Smooch – gold lame, azure, siren, pumpkin and green apple, Top Boss – tinted embossing pad and white embossing powder
Daisy Bucket: 3 small flower stamps
Other: Prism – black and white cardstock, Accucut – 4″ diecut letters, American Crafts – slick writer – black, rhinestones and heat gun.
1) cut a 5 X 10 piece of cardstock and fold in half to make card.
2) stamp and emboss flowers onto diecut letters. i arranged 3 small flower stamps on my blog, and stamped randomly to get the pattern.
3) fill in the flowers using Smooch.
4) draw a border around the card using the black pen, fill in using Smooch, then add polka dots.
5) adhere your letters to the card.
i have one more card to share, i’ll post it in a few days, i will also be posting a snippet of another project!