here’s a fun little tag to get you ready for fall and halloween! i know here in texas we are MORE than ready for the scorching hot heat to mellow a bit!
i thought the witch stamp was just adorable, so i wanted to make a “girly” tag to go with her. i used some of the pretty new Smooch colors to fill her in, then added rhinestones, a flower and bright ribbons to set her off.
Clearsnap: Smooch: Taffy, Grape Soda, Pool, Pumpkin, Green Apple, Molasses, Snickerdoodle and Gold Lame, Top Boss: Embossing Powder: black, ColorBox Crafter’s Ink: Black, ColorBox Pigment Ink: Lime and Marigold
Hero Arts: ClearDesign: October stamps
Darice: Tub-O-Buttons and The Big One – 1lb of Rhinestones
Other: Hobby Lobby: ribbon, Prima: flower, EK Success: 3D dots, Marvy: 2″ circle punch and American Tag: tag
1) stamp and emboss witch on white cardstock and punch out.
2) fill in stamped image with Smooch and let dry.
3) ink edge of circle using Lime Pigment ink and let dry.
4) stamp “happy halloween” down right side of tag.
5) ink edge of tag using Marigold Pigment ink.
6) adhere witch to tag using 3D dots.
7) add rhinestones to tag.
8) finish by tying ribbons to top of tag.
Special thanks to CLEARSNAP, HERO ARTS and DARICE!
One thought on ““witchie-poo” halloween tag…”
What an adorable Halloween tag!